Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Best Ways to Spread Christmas Cheer

Yogurt started out strong, but failed miserably as he stayed put a lot. I love this tradition, and I vow to do better next year. 










We hosted the youth group Christmas party; Phillip made some fancy food; the kids played games and dirty Santa




Food Drive is a great way to remember the reason for the season: we need to be like Jesus and spread his love to everyone 





Levi hated the fact that he joined chorus and had a Christmas concert, but I enjoyed it. 


The weather in TN is bipolar, so on December 9th, we had tornadoes sweep through. Levi and Frank were at our house because we thought we had the Silent disco that night, but storms changed plans, so Frank spent the night, and they danced in silence on December 10th. 







Cross country Christmas party 



I always buy the boys ornaments that highlight the past year. They make fun of me because they always guess what I got. This year, I got Lofton a Harding one; I got Landon a football one, and I got Levi basketball. However, I don't know what happened to my pic of Levi with his. 


Third annual Bass Pro Santa Pic- Lofton, Reese, and Jaron


Mom and I went to see Amy Grant and Vince Gill's Christmas again. It was just what I needed to get in the spirit: "A silent night.  A holy night. To hear an angel's voice through the chaos and the noise."

We always celebrate with Mr. Jones by having dinner and exchanging gifts. 







 

No comments: