Sunday, January 7, 2024

Graduation





















Way back when Lofton was born, maybe before he was born someone told me that the days were long but the years are short, and this statement might be one of the most true things that has ever been said to me. I can't believe we are here: celebrating my baby boy's high school graduation. Where did the time go? Lofton graduated on a Saturday, evening; the weather was perfect. In the madness of me preparing to have people over to celebrate, I failed to get something to wear, but Amy let me borrow a great dress. Mimi and Pop Pop of course came for the event; Gabe and Caroline came with us, too.  It was a wonderful day of  celebration for all of these kids. I am unbelievably proud of Lofton. I know that his future is very bright, and I am so happy that God directed my paths to Goodpasture. It has been a blessing. He has had wonderful  Christian examples and has made friends who will last a lifetime. 

 

No comments: