Sunday, January 7, 2024

Thanksgiving Break






























Our Thanksgiving break looked very different this year, but seasons change. Since Lofton was coming home, and we hadn't seen him much, I hated to leave for the week to go to my parents without him, but I also hated to take him with me since Phillip was left here to work. Plus, Phillip needed his help working, and I know he wanted to see his friends. Therefore, we stayed home. However, Levi and I were both bummed, so we drove home for the weekend before Thanksgiving so that we could see my parents and Cade and Dustin and Lyndsey and spend a little bit of time together. It was a very quick trip, and the weather on the way down had me regretting my choices, but I am so glad that we went. We got to go to one of Cade's ball games, and we got to go to Jim's, and we got to spend time with everyone. 

For Thanksgiving, we ended up working the Vandy football party, and then we went to the Griffins. It was fun to hang out with them. They had already eaten, but we ate left overs, and we got there in time for Bingo, and the kids enjoyed hanging out with the boys and Ella. 

Lofton's friend Kellen flew into Nashville on Saturday, so we picked him up from the airport, and he stayed the night and went back with Lofton. It was nice that Lofton did not have to travel alone. 

 

No comments: