Sunday, January 7, 2024

Christmas Card



I had vowed this year that I would not do a Christmas card; it takes too much time, and it costs a lot. However, I caved as it is something that I've always done. I came up with a decent idea using lyrics to a song, but I got the card at Walmart at the last minute, and it was a vertical card, and when I flipped it like a book, the words were upside down. I was stressing about it, but Joni told me to make a label that says "Flip vertically," so I did. Julie told me to add, "I waited till the last minute and was at the mercy of Walmart." Ha ha. So, I added the label and felt better till Phillip pointed out that I had put that Lofton graduated in August, which made it sound like he went to summer school. This is my sign: don't do Christmas cards!!!! 

 

No comments: