Sunday, January 7, 2024

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day 2023



































Christmas Eve fell on a Sunday this year. I enjoyed going to church on Christmas Eve. I had children's church and the little kids were so excited. After church, we grabbed Zaxbys, and then Phillip and Lofton went hunting, and we just relaxed at home. Mom and I made cinnamon candy, which I love. It is something she used to always make at Christmas time. My dad helped Levi put his lights up on his basketball goal. I failed to make Christmas cookies, but I got Levi to go put out reindeer dust. We ate dinner-- sandwiches and potato soup that I made. We didn't do much but open gifts from my parents and watch Christmas movies. Sometimes getting ready for Christmas is so busy and hard that when it gets here, I crash in exhaustion. 

No comments: