Sunday, January 7, 2024

Lofton's 1st Semester of College


































Lofton had a great first semester of college. He hardly called us, and he only came home once other than his Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, so I take that as a sign that he is fine. He came home to go to a concert with Jaron, and we got to see him during his two winter breaks. He made some good friends-- friends who love the same things as he does. He did make a friend who is a pilot and who has a plane, so one day I got a text with a video of him flying a plane: my anxiety about hit the roof, but I love he is experiencing so  much. He joined a social club Sub T. He loves intramurals.  He made great grades. We couldn't be more proud and more excited for him.  I am blessed that God has placed him right where he should be. He is thriving, so this momma heart feels so good. I am in awe of the confident man he is: I couldn’t have gone away to college without a close friend with me, but he is not like me. He’s braver and stronger, and I’m so glad he followed his heart. 







 

No comments: