Saturday, January 6, 2024

Last Day of High School








As is a tradition at Goodpasture, the seniors come to school bright and early before the sunrise on the last day of school and eat breakfast together. They also wear the t shirt of their college of choice. This was a big reveal for Lofton as all of us, me included, were anxiously waiting to see what shirt Lofton had on-- Tech or Harding. I was happy to see he had chosen Harding. I really thought it would be Tech since Reese chose Tech, but I am so proud of Lofton for choosing what is best for him and not being afraid to go alone; I would've gone with my comfort zone and gone with a friend as I did. He isn't totally alone. Several GCS kids are current Harding students, and Mary Grace Lovell and Bailey Osborne both are going with him.  


 

No comments: