Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

We (me, Lofton, and Landon) went to my mom and dad's the Saturday before Thanksgiving and stayed until the Sunday after Thanksgiivng. Phillip joined us on Wednesday night. We had a relaxing week just visiting family and Christmas shopping. Of course, I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to, and I didn't get my shopping finished. It is amazing how quickly a week can go. Here is a look at our week

Uncle Billy (Dad's brother), Pop Pop and Lofton


My cousin Presley & Landon


The boys loved Mimi and Pop Pop's tub


My dad came home for lunch on day; and Landon helped him eat it


My grandfather used to always hunt Thanksgiving morning; well, Lofton, Phillip, my dad, and Landon took a walk in the woods Thanksgiving morning and Lofton took his sling shot hoping to shoot a squirrel


Going "hunting"


Lofton and I made the center piece


Wishbone Tug of War


Landon got the bigger half before Lofton traded him


While Lofton was enjoying his pumpkin pie, the Jonas Brothers were performing a half time show. Lofton jumped up and ran to the tv and started dancing. I thought it was funny, but it is even funnier that the pic I got shows a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader on the tv instead of a Jonas Brother, which I am sure makes his daddy proud.


Landon & Mimi on Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving day with Uncle Dustin


Pizza Party with my second cousins- Alex, Landon, Lofton, Benjamin,Abbey, Adrienne, Alaina, and Hannah


Landon's dance party with my second cousins!


Pop Pop and Lofton on their way to the Marshall game.

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

love the centerpiece!

Samantha said...

I saw that centerpiece idea--it is adorable.