Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Special Delivery from the North Pole



Today, the boys got a package from Santa aka Julie. She got the boys an Elf on the Shelf, which I had heard about from Joni's blog but wasn't exactly sure what it was. Well, I have learned that it is the cutest thing ever, and I am so glad that Julie gave us something to help make our Christmas even more magical.

Lofton named our elf Yogurt. Who knows? Today, Quinn was eating a yogurt parfait from McDonalds; I guess that is where our elf's name came from. Anyways, Lofton thinks it is so cool, but he is a little skeptical. He asked a lot of questions about it, but he believes every word. Thanks again, Julie.

1 comment:

Joni said...

I am so glad you got one. It is fun. However, lately I have been forgetting to move our elf, Eubie, so he has been stuck in our apple basket for the past 4-5 days!