Monday, December 8, 2008

Party Crashers


On their way to crash the party!




Ella turned six on the fourth, and her birthday party was this past Saturday. The theme of her party was polka dots, and the main event was painting polka dots on finger nails; therefore, it was pretty much a girls' event. However, Amy told me to come on over, so I did; we couldn't pass up Chick-Fil-A. We didn't stay long. After a game of Twister and dinner, Lofton and Jude were being rather sneaky and climbing under the table where the girls were. They were laughing, and I knew that they were up to no good, so I took all of them- Lofton, Jude, and Landon- home with me, so Amy could paint nails in peace. Landon was actually not bad; he found him a spot at the girls' table and was rather enjoying himself. After I came home, the boys made sure I knew that they did not get a cupcake, so at about 9:00pm that night, I gave in and let Lofton and Landon enjoy theirs.

No comments: