Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh' Christmas Tree





I get the boys an ornament every year, which I give to them when we put up our tree. Each year, I try to find an ornament that fits them for the year. Of course, I got Lofton a superhero- Batman; this is the second year that he was given a superhero; if I could have found a Wii remote it would have been more appropriate. I got Landon a Hungry Caterpillar ornament because he is such a book worm. The boys were excited about their first present. We all had a good time putting up our tree; well, maybe Phillip didn't so much. I had him rearrange our entire living room in the process, and I love it.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Nice tradition. It will be interesting to see how the ornaments change.

Amy Griffin said...

My mom does that for our kids...that is why I even have ANY ornaments. Your tree looks good.