Monday, December 15, 2008

My Birthday "Party"





I turned 32 on Wednesday, December 10th. To celebrate, the boys took me to Green Hills for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and pictures with Santa. Lofton was mildly disappointed because he thought we were going to my birthday party, but I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with my family. We all had a lot of fun; even Landon didn't mind Santa pictures too much. As soon as he saw Santa, he screamed "No," but when we sat him on Santa's lap and attempted to get his attention, he quit crying and just stared into the camera. I still need to scan the picture we bought; it is priceless because you can see tears in his eyes, but he is just staring at the photographer with a look of "if I quit crying will you just get this over with?" We attempted to end the night shopping a little, but that didn't last long; we ended up playing in Davis Kidd.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday!! I love Santa's chair.

Joni said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great night.