Friday, December 19, 2008

Caterpillar's Christmas Party







Lofton had his school Christmas party/program on Friday. The Caterpillars and Honeybees performed ten or so Christmas songs. It was so cute. He sang his heart out, and at one part, the kids were supposed to stomp their feet and he counted out the beats one, two. It was funny. I got to enjoy the program because Ms. Shirley, Landon's teacher, let me drop him off with her.

I did pick Landon up for Lofton's party because Lofton wanted Landon to come. I asked Lofton if he wanted to just spend some time with me, but he insisted that Landon come. Landon is thankful because he so enjoyed the Christmas breakfast, which consisted of watermelon and donuts for him. Lofton got a new book Merry Christmas, Stinky Face, which he let everyone know that we already have. He was first given his own book, and he tried to be sneaky and keep it, but I called him out. I bet he wishes I would have stayed with Ms. Shirley.

No comments: