Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Time











I met my parents in Bardstown, Kentucky the Saturday before Thanksgiving, so that the boys could spend the week with them. It was the first time Landon had been without me, and he did great. The boys had a great time; my mom and dad took them to Billy Bob's, which is a Chuck E Cheese three times. They played outside a lot since the weather was nice, and my parent's neighbors have a zip line which everyone loved. They rented movies and ate a lot of popcorn. I know they made some memories that they'll cherish forever.

Phillip and I got to my parents on Wednesday night late and enjoyed the rest of the week/end with my family. We got to visit my grandmothers and my cousin Chad and his family. Lofton loves Chad's children; as we were leaving his house, Lofton said he wished he lived next door. Mom and I braved the Black Friday crowd and got a little shopping done.

It is hard to believe that we have twenty three days until Christmas. Where does the time go?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That all sounded fun, except the shopping part. You are so brave!

Joni said...

A zip line is so cool!