Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh, Deer!









Last weekend, Phillip and Lofton went with Jonathan and Jude to Missouri to Jonthan's parents aka Mimi and Pops. Jonathan and Phillip go to deer hunt, and Jude and Lofton go to hang out. Mimi kept them busy by taking them to the park and by letting them cook, play the Wii, and play with Playdough. Lofton was very impressed that not only Mimi and Pops have a Wii but Nana and Pepaw, Amy's parents, have one as well. (They spent one night in Mayfield at Nana and Pepaws.)

When they left for Missouri on Thursday, Landon got very upset until I told him that we were going to Ella's school bookfair and to eat with Ella. He loves Ella and refers to her as "my Ella." He got to spend a lot of time with his Ella because Amy and I took Landon and Ella to Chuck E Cheese on Friday to reward Landon for peeing in the potty, and Saturday Ella and Amy came over for dinner, and then on Sunday, I took Landon and Ella to the park. I also took Landon and his buddy Landon McAfee to the park and Sonic on Friday afternoon, which Landon said was "awesome."

Thanks Randy and Connie for showing the boys a good time, and thank you, Connie for sending me some pictures!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You two had some good quality time together!! That is funny that he refers to her as my Ella. You never know they may end up together in the end:)!