Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ICE!













We went to the Charlie Brown ICE with Grandfather and the rest of the family on Tuesday night. It was a lot of fun despite all of the cold; surprisingly enough Lofton and I (yes, I did) lasted the longest. Of course, I didn't have much of a choice; Phillip had taken Lofton out, and I was left waiting in line for the slides with Lofton. Lofton would have stayed in longer had I not told him that it was time to leave because everyone else was waiting on us.

After ICE, we all went to The Aquarium for dinner. It was really nice to spend time with everyone.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Reesi loves the Aquarium! Fun night!

Samantha said...

Sounds like good, cold fun! I want to take Sarah one day. Merry Christmas

Rhonda said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Carmen, Phillip and boys!