Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 09

I was pleasantly surprised when no one woke up before 7:00am on Christmas morning. Well, Lofton woke up at 4:00am, but went right back to sleep, so as long as I didn't have to get up; it doesn't really count. Lofton couldn't wait to tear into his gifts, and Landon isn't much of a morning person, so it took him a minute. It wasn't until he saw his boxing gloves that he decided to get off of my lap and unwrap.

The boys must have definetely been on the good list because they hit the mother load. Lofton got two DS games and a Wii game, a light saber, a pinball machine, boxing gloves, and more. Landon got a Mickey Mouse game, boxing gloves, a Tag Junior reading system, Crayola color me a song, several other games, and more.

It was a relaxing Christmas. We all just sat around and enjoyed being together. We played with all of our loot, and we all took naps (even me!) I never take naps! The boys (my dad, Phillip, and my brother) went to the Titans game, and my mom, the boys, and I stayed home to play.

No comments: