Friday, December 11, 2009

A Treeriffic Christmas Party






We had our children's Christmas party at church on Sunday, which Becky and I helped plan. The theme was a Treeriffic party; when the kids arrived I read The Legend of the Three Trees and then we trimmed a few trees (kids). We then ate and had pics with Santa, played games, and made some ornaments. It was a fun night.

Landon wasn't thrilled about sitting on Santa's lap, so I sat on Santa's lap with Landon. Lofton, of course, was thrilled to see Santa and to date, we've seen Santa four times, and Landon has cried everytime. However, last night at Bass Pro Shop, Santa lured (no fishing pun intended) Landon in with a candy cane. Landon stood beside him and took the bait (there I go again) and the elves snapped a picture.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

great pics!! hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and we hope to see you soon.

Rhonda said...

Cute pictures, Carmen. I love the Santa Wish Lists...I still have EVERY single one of my boys' lists from over the years.......it was funny after they got older and they emailed them to me and would say, "Dear SANTA!" because they know that I still believe and for them not to is comPLETEly unacceptable in my house! hahaha!

To this day, they try to break me down on that point every year, and much to their frustration and disdain, they NEVER succeed...nor will they ever. ;)

Merry, merry Christmas to y'all!!!!