Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pre-K Graduation















Lofton did it; he graduated from preschool tonight. Of course, he may graduate from preschool again since I am about 90% sure he is not going to kindergarten. But for now, he has graduated from the Caterpillar Pre-Kindergarten class.

He did such a great job at his program, and he looked so cute in his cap and gown. I can't believe how grown up he looked. Before I know it, he will be in a cap and gown, but he'll be 18 (or 17 depending on my kindergarten decision) and graduating from high school. Since, I never even envisioned myself at a Pre-K graduation, I really can't see myself at his highschool one. I hate to see him grow up so quickly; I wish he could be little forever. At least I have the power to keep him "little" and at home one extra year; now if I could just make up my mind.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

What a little studmuffin!! He looked so handsome and grown up!