Wednesday, May 20, 2009




Landon's end of the year program was Tuesday night. I had planned on skipping it since he is so young, and his class doesn't go on stage. But, I started feeling guilty because when Lofton was two and a duckling we went to the program. So, we went. His teacher had taken a cute picture of him for the big screen, and the director read what his teacher Shirley had written about him. I don't remember all of what she said, but she ended with he loves balls; she knows him well.

It was really too bad that Landon's class didn't participate because I think he would've done well since he sang at the top of his lungs with every other class. We finally had to leave because he was so loud, but he was having fun and clapping for all of his friends including Jude! I can't believe another school year is over.

No comments: