Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't Drink the Water



Ryan Nicholas Rose

Jana and Jacey Thomas

Reesi and Lofton


It has been a joke at WHCA for the past six years to not drink the water because it seems that every year a new teacher has a baby. In fact, our valedictorian mentioned the "tens of babies" that his class has seen be born to WHCA teachers. I've had two, my friend Becky has had two; Debbie Rose has had two; my friend Jana had one while she taught at WHCA; Joni had one while she too was teaching; Cherie had one, and I am sure more have been born, but it literally was one a year. Well, on Saturday at WHCA graduation, we got to see three new WHCA babies.

Jana Thomas came in town and brought her newest addition, Jacey came, and Debbie brought Ryan. Joni and Larry also came and brought Elye. After the graduation, Joni and Larry came over for a visit, and both boys thought Elye was precious. Lofton of course, wanted to hold her, so monkey see followed suit. Actually, Landon showed more interest in her from the get go by looking at her in her car seat and singing, "Rock the Baby". It was good to see everyone, and as always, it gave me some baby fever, but you will be happy to know that I am starting to feel better!

(By the way, Joni, I stole two pics from your blog; they were better than the ones I had. So, thanks)

No comments: