Saturday, May 9, 2009

First Sleep Over



Lofton has been begging Phillip and I for months now to let someone spend the night with him or to spend the night with someone. Well, last night he finally got his chance. His friend Justin came home with us from school to play, and when I called his mom to get directions to take him home, she asked if Lofton could just stay over at her house. He has stayed with my parents for a week before, and he has spent the night with Phillip's mom, but that is the extent of it. He is so outgoing; I knew he do fine. And, he did great! Of course, he has been rather ill today from lack of sleep. He is a lot like me; my mom tells me that I was always grumpy after going to a sleep over. And, I know this myself because last night I went to a school lock in, and I didn't come home until 4:00am, so poor Phillip and Landon have been putting up with two ill people today.

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

what's up with the peace sign?! He really looks big in this picture!