Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Swimming!




The pool at Nana's downtown condo is now heated, so she called us Monday night and invited us to swim on Tuesday since it was supposed to be a high in the 70s. However, when we got to Nana's, it was windy and overcast, so I thought that Lofton would rather just eat lunch and play Aunt April's Xbox, which he did do, but he really had his mind set on swimming. We decided to take him up to the pool figuring that he would never in a millon years swim, but he proved us wrong. He swam for about 15 minutes, and he would have swam longer if we hadn't insisted that he get out. Landon really wanted in too, but I knew that it would require me getting in, and if you know me, then you know that I hate to be cold. I let Landon put his feet in, and he loved it. Aunt April did venture in about five minutes before we left; I can't believe that the two of them could stand it. Hopefully, we will get a day soon that is actually in the 70s, and Landon, my water lover, will get to swim, too.

No comments: