Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Snow" Day



We finally got a "snow" day, but as usual, we didn't get any snow. We did however, get some ice, but I am pretty sure it melted by about 9:00am, but I'm not complaining because I got to "sleep in." Well, I did sleep an extra hour, but Lofton came in my room about 7:00. We had a discussion about how half the fun of "snow" days is sleeping in. Landon must have gotten the memo because he slept until 9:30. I woke him up. I don't think we are going to take naps because we have done nothing to exert any energy. We've played Wii bowling and watched tv. We recently found that Landon likes Barney- I think they must watch it at school, so Lofton was a good brother and let Landon watch it, and though he complained about it, Lofton watched it too.

The forecast is calling for snow/ice/"bad weather" tonight, so we may have another lazy day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the "hugging" picture--they are so cute together. You need to send Sarah a memo about sleeping in.

Joni said...

Days like this make all the difference of being 45 minutes more northern than we are! Good luck with the snow day tomorrow.