Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Minutes of Fun!


I hope Jude made sure the snow wasn't yellow!

Landon couldn't stand wearing mittens!




Notice that I was busy taking pictures; I didn't even see Landon falling off of the sled!




Well, the forecast was right; it snowed a little bit, and schools were called off, which meant we didn't have to go to speech, and Phillip stayed home to play in the snow with the boys. Phillip called the Griffins to see if Jude could come play with Lofton in the snow, and since, Phillip was going to have his hands full outside, I bundled up and went out too. The boys had a big time throwing snowballs, pulling each other on the sled, sledding, and golfing (yes, Landon grabs the golf clubs every time we go out.) I am proud to say that we stayed out longer than it took us to get ready. We were out about 30 minutes. Then, Lofton and Jude announced that it was time for hot cocoa, and I was quick to agree.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks like fun--we didn't get anything!

Joni said...

You got more than we did. Our snow didn't even merit going outside.