Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've Said it Once; I'll Say it Again...





I love the South! It was 65 degrees on Friday, and we took advantage of the spring day in January. We went outside about 9:30 am, and we did not come in for naps until about 1:30. We threw rocks in the creek (Landon's favorite thing to do); we played at the park, and then just hung out in our own back yard with Jude before eating a picnic lunch. After lunch, Lofton grabbed some popsicles out of the freezer for Jude and himself, and as Jude was leaving, he thanked me for it. As I was telling Jude he was welcome for it, Lofton looked up and said, "Hey! I am the one who gave it to him."

I love warm days. It is so much easier to entertain everyone. Of course, we got a reality check Saturday morning when it was about 20 degrees.

No comments: