Sunday, January 25, 2009

21 Months Old!



The other day someone asked me how old Landon was and without thinking, I told her that he was 20 months old. After she walked away, I realized that my "baby" is actually 21 months old. He is changing and growing so quickly, and I don't even realize it is happening. He has the sweetest personality. He is our little Linus for he always wants his blanket which he calls monique. He also loves his bed, and he is so good about going to bed; we read some books (ok, a lot of books), but then we just give him his blanket and dog and tell him goodnight! Landon also loves his big brother, and wants to do everything Lofton does. He is talking more and more and putting two words together. He, like Lofton, is a momma's boy; however, he loves to go to school and to his class at church unlike his brother Lofton who cried until he was 3 when I'd drop him off somewhere.

He is literally going to be two before I know it. I have got to realize that just because I don't age anymore doesn't mean my children don't!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Time slips away--love his hat and sweater.