Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camping




A few weeks ago, Phillip and Lofton joined Grandfather, Kim, and Papa John at Centerhill Lake. Phillip and Lofton stayed two nights; one night they got to sleep in Papa John's camper, but the last night Lofton said that he wanted to sleep in the tent. They enjoyed fishing, swimming, boating, and tubing. I wish that Phillip would have gotten a picture of Lofton on the tube with Kim, but I think he forgot his phone that day. Lofton loves to camp, and he has told Landon that maybe he can go sometime, so I guess that in a year or two Landon and I both will tag along, or I can send the boys away for a few days while I stay home.

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

those are good pics...especially for phone pictures. I know Lofton had fun. Ella is jealous!

Joni said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to all take a camping trip together, but maybe in a cabin.