Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday





Lofton sure has gone through his share of phases; he has been a Wiggles, Buzz, and Lightning McQueen fanatic, but none of these compare to his new love for superheroes. He loves superheroes so much right now, and I am pretty sure that this phase is here to stay for awhile, so I decided to decorate his room in a superhero theme. I must say it has been a lot of fun, but I have shed a few tears. His room has been decorated in the Pottery Barn football stuff since he was born; I still had his quilt on the wall. Taking it down just helped me to realize that he is growing up; he is four now and not my baby anymore as he reminds me quite often.

I plan to sell all the football nursery stuff if any of you know of anyone who might want it, and once I sell it I guess I will go hog wild and buy some of the Pottery Barn Kids superhero stuff. Hopefully, this "big boy" room will last us quite awhile.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute Room for the big boy!!

Laura said...

that makes me sad, too! he has grown up so quickly, it makes me feel old :) i am sure the new room will be awesome!

Amy Griffin said...

It looks cute - he will love it!!

Joni said...

Looks great and I still can't believe how old all of our kids are getting!!