Monday, July 7, 2008

E.T., Don't Phone Home!



Lofton spent the night with Nana last week, and of course, he came home with several things which included new Batman toys and some movies, which included E.T. Phillip couldn't wait for Lofton to see it, so when Lofton woke up on Sunday at 6:00am, Phillip took him upstairs so that they could watch it. I really wasn't sure about it; I thought that Lofton would be afraid, but he came down after the movie in tears asking me why ET went home. He said, "That little boy (Elliot) wanted to keep him." I can't believe that he actually cried in a movie, and Phillip said that I did not see the half of it that as soon as it ended tears were rolling down his cheeks.

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

I was going to say that I need to get it for Ella but I'm not really sure she needs anything extra to cry about...And I really didn't think about "extra" before I used it!