Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wacky Wednesday




Today, Lofton's class had Wacky Wednesday. To celebrate, Lofton was told to dress wacky, so last night, we picked out a wacky outfit. Lofton chose most of it, and I added a few touches. We arrived at school to find that not many kids were very wacky. Most just had on clothes inside out or two different colored ribbons or shoes. As I walked to my class after dropping him off, I couldn't help but laugh; if he were a teenager, he would have killed me for picking out such a crazy outfit when none of his peers did the same. However, Lofton did not care one bit that he was dressed wackier than the rest. He showed his stuff, and he won first place and a bag of Skittles.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Already an overachiever!

Amy Griffin said...

He looks hilarious!