Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mom!

You know your child is growing up when he or she starts calling you "Mom"! Lofton has been calling me mom a lot lately. In fact, when Landon is bothering him, Lofton draws out my name. He says, "Mooooom!" Can't you just here it? We've all said it in the same tone to our own mothers.

I like momma much better, but I will settle for mom over Carmen because today one of his friends came running down the stairs saying, "Carmen, can we play video games?" And Lofton said, "Yeah, Carmen. Can we?" He is going to be a teenager before I know it.

2 comments:

Becky W said...

Carter has started doing the same thing and it is killing me!!!!! I don't want to by are mom right now! They are growing up so fast!

Joni said...

Reesi calls me everything, momma, mommy, mom, and Joni. It is sad when they start growing out of mommy.