Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday Snow










It is hard to believe, but we actually got quite a bit of snow last night; I am guessing that we got about 5''. I hate that it fell on a Friday night, but we'll take it. Lofton woke up this morning at 7:00am, which he never does; he normally sleeps until 8:30. When he ran out of his room, he immediately went to the back door to "see the snow". My oldest child, Phillip, got ready and went outside about 8:00am to "check things out". Lofton got ready around 8:30 and went out. Landon and I went out for a minute to snap some pictures, and when we went back in, Landon started throwing a fit to go back out; he stood at the door and cried. So, I bundled him up so he could join in the fun, but he only lasted about 5 minutes.

Landon and I came in to get warm, but Lofton and Phillip took off with the sled. I began to get a little worried around 9:30 because they hadn't come back yet. They actually stayed out until about 10:00 am. As soon as Lofton came in the door, he started asking for hot cocoa (as he calls it) to help make him warm. I also put Lofton on the register with a blanket which is how I like to enjoy snowy days. Together we watched Mr. McGorium's Emporium.

1 comment:

Joni said...

You put me in the mood for movies. I have been wanted to take Reesi to see that movie in the theaters, but we never got around to it. Did Lofton like it?