Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Landon is 11 months old!

Landon turned eleven months old today! We celebrated by going to the mall to have our picture made with the Easter bunny. I thought that Landon would be afraid, but he just gave the bunny that look that says, "Who do you think you are?"

Landon is jabbering more now than he was last month, and he loves to cruise around furniture. He can give some slobbery kisses, and he wants to do what all the other kids are doing. Ella took him for a ride today in Jude's jeep, and he thought he was big stuff.

3 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

the ears are too cute!

Amy Griffin said...

I cut my message off too soon - I still cannot believe Landon is almost one! And Ella thought she was big stuff taking all the "kids" for a ride.

Joni said...

It's kinda sad that Landon will grow up and not really know Reesi that well:(
That's what I thought of when I thought of him being almost one. We need to make sure that at least Reesi and Lofton don't forget each other. It's been too long since we've seen you!