Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite


We had a few really windy days in February, so I tried to find Lofton a kite. I looked at several places before someone finally told me that kites are "seasonable items." Well, since it is now March, I found one for Lofton at Walmart this past weekend. He had so much fun flying it this week. We have already flown it three times, and it is only March 5th. I hope to get more use out of it, but if not, it did not cost much; Phillip did not even think it would work. The funny thing is that we bought one the last time we were at the beach, and it cost quite a bit, and we could not even get it off of the ground. This new kite works so well that I am going to go to Walmart and buy a few more to put up for the future.

1 comment:

Joni said...

That's a great idea. I need to pull out Reesi's kite, but now that I think about it I think it is one of those items that I may never find after the move:( I wonder where it could be?