Saturday, July 1, 2017

Wandering Has Its Consequences





So, back in October maybe November, we thought we'd lost Milo.  We put up flyers and drove around several days looking for him.  Then, one day we come home and he comes running.  Come to find out, he had just been hanging out next door with Charli, the neighbor's dog.  Once she was in heat, he got the itch and would take off.  We'd get phone calls that he was running around and I'd have to go get him.  I downloaded the song "The Wanderer" one day as Levi and I had to go pick him up.  I played the song and Levi and I sang it as we drove up to where he was.  Well, then fast forward to March 2017, and I am driving home from getting my hair done and notice puppies at Charli's house, and most of these puppies look oh, so familiar.  I guess the lines to "The Wanderer"- I roam from town to town; I go through life without a care," aren't really gonna ring true for Milo anymore as he now has 6 cares- six little puppies that Charli brought to meet him, and they didn't leave our house till  we gave all but one away.  Now, we have Maci.  Though I didn't really want another dog, it really helped Landon especially get his mind off of Marley. 



No comments: