Monday, July 3, 2017

United Kingdom

I was fortunate enough to be asked to chaperone Goodpasture's trip to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales this year.  What an opportunity to tour four countries in ten days, and all I had to pay for was my lunches and souvenirs.  Well, and I bought a lot of hot chocolate bc man it's cold there in June.  I took over a hundred pictures and plan to make an album with them all in it, so here are just a few of my favorites from the trip in no particular order.  


Dana, Kim, Me and Becky at Castle Beaumaris in Wales

Becky and I with Kelly our tour guide at "just another castle" in Ireland

Me kissing the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle in Ireland

Our group in London

Becky and Me freezing at the beach in Buxybunion, Ireland


Eating Irish Whiskey ice-cream in Dublin


Just holding Big Ben 


The nerdy English teachers having a moment in London




Big Ben and The London Eye 


View from Ring of Kerry in Ireland




Me in my favorite new city- Edinburgh, Scotland

Lyndsey Fletcher and me in Wales


The chaperones in Dublin 


The chaperones on the Ring of Kerry

Our group at a stop on the Ring of Kerry



Riding the London Eye


King's Cross Station- Platform 9 3/4




The view from the Castle hotel that we stayed at when we were in Dublin

No comments: