Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bible Boot Camp












This year our VBS theme was Bible Boot Camp- Putting on the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:11-17). I taught the 4s, 5s, and 6 year olds again this year and averaged about 20kids everyday! I thought it would send me into labor, but surprisingly, things went smoothly, and I survived; I'll admit there were two days that I was mentally exhausted from talking to myself because I felt as if noone was listening. However, the kids had a lot of fun and learned just as much; they soak in more than I'd expect. On the last day, the children put on a short program for their parents dressed in the armor they'd made throughout the week. Lofton and Landon had a great time- so much so that on Saturday morning Lofton said, "I want to go to VBS."

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Girl you are brave, at least you made it and the kids had fun LOL