Monday, August 2, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!






Lofton has been asking to play baseball for over a year now, but I have been putting it off because I had heard that it was rather demanding. Now, for some crazy reason I have given in right before I am going to have a third baby! Not sure what I am thinking; I hope I can get to practices and games toting three kids. But, I think it is going to be worth it because Lofton loved his first practice, and his good friend Justin is on the team too. It really isn't going to be half as bad as I thought. He practices twice a week until August 23rd, and then games start and he will no longer have practices. He will play two games a week, but one game is on a Saturday, so I think we will survive! I am happy for him because he really seems to enjoy it much better than soccer. But, soccer is not out of our lives forever because Landon keeps saying he is going to play soccer, so we'll be signing him up in the spring I guess.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I bet he is having so much fun, Carmen you stay cool out there!

Joni said...

Philip needs to talk to larry. He's got an amazing pitching program, which is actually driving his desire for number 3!