Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VIPs...

Well, not so much, but we had the passes. Phillip got us tickets and VIP passes to the Jeff Fisher Charity softball game, so we went on Saturday. When I was preparing to leave, Lofton insisted on wearing his Titans shirt and Landon wanted to wear a baseball shirt, and Landon also thought he was going to play baseball not watch it.

It was a lot of fun, and Lofton got to get his picture made with several players. I tried to get his picture made with a cheerleader, but he had no desire to have his picture made with a girl. Both boys tried desperately to get T-Rac's attention, but they didn't succeed. I asked Landon if he would've let me take his picture with T-Rac, but he said, "No, I scared." Landon wouldn't even get his picture made with any of the guys, so I got in one with him.

It was a fun night, and we did feel very important.

No comments: