Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pre-Birthday Celebration

We celebrated both Lofton's and Phillip's birthdays early by going to dinner and to bowl. Lofton even got to open his presents from Phillip and I and Landon early. Landon too got to open gifts; Phillip let Landon open his, and surprisingly, Lofton let Landon open one of Lofton's gifts. How sweet!






We ended our celebration by going to the pool with Jude and Jonathan. And, I got to mark one of the things off of my summer to do list- "teach Lofton to swim." He was swimming with his face underwater before we left the pool. He of course, needs some more practice, but he has overcome his fears, and he is jumping in and swimming. On the way home, he said, "I am so proud of myself." We too are proud of him.






Oh, yeah, Jude spent the night with us too.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I bet he will be a little fish all summer long, so proud of him!!

Joni said...

reesi still wont go under! happy birthday lofton!