Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lofton is 5!


Wow! It is hard to believe that Lofton is five years old. He is such a wonderful "little" boy. He has the sweetest personality, and he is so caring. Every since he was one year old or so, he'd give me hugs and tell me he loved me. He still does it all the time, and there is no better feeling in the world than when he does it. He is so smart, and he doesn't forget a thing. He keeps us on our toes. Lofton is a wonderful big brother, and Landon adores him. I love to watch them play together and to hear Landon giggle constantly when they're together. I can't wait to watch them grow up together, but I just don't want them to grow up too quickly.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Happy birthday Lofton!! He is a very sweet and handsome young man. It just seems like yesterday that we were at the hospital meeting him for the first time.