Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wii've Been Busy!


Striking a tree pose!

Brotherly Love!

Eating dinner with the Griffins

Landon enjoying an eclair!

Well, school has started, so my life has become even busier. As if being a wife and mom doesn't keep me busy enough, now I am constantly working on lesson plans etc... in my free time. So, needless to say, I haven't been keeping up with my blog like I would like to. To keep my students and their parents more informed, I have started a school blog, so now I am trying to juggle two, and I promise I am not going to let this one go to the wayside especially since I am gonna take Joni's advice and make a book. No more scrapbooking for me; one thing to check off my list.

So, we have been busy, and the boys (Lofton and Phillip) have been keeping themselves busy with our new Wii. They play it every chance they get. Today was really the first day I've done it much, and I must say, I do love the Wii fit. Is it really wasting time playing video games if you are burning calories? Lofton loves the Wii; he is pretty good at most of it, and he even likes the yoga. Landon even likes to grab a remote and punch at the screen when Lofton is playing boxing. So, needless to say, we've all been playing the Wii when I should have been keeping up with this.

Not much else is going on. Landon is growing like a weed, and he is talking more and more. He has learned the dreaded word "NO", and it is so funny to watch him shake is head no at just about everything you ask him. Well, Landon is up from his nap, so my time is up!

2 comments:

Becky W said...

We have a Wii as well and love it!! Hope the year goes well for you. We are going to be in Nashville this weekend for a little while.

Amy Griffin said...

no,no..if you are burning calories it is OK!