Friday, August 15, 2008

Bowling 101


Breaking from bowling for a game of air hockey


High five, Landon

Lofton having a ball (or being the ball)


Well, school has started, and our middle and high school students went bowling on Tuesday. So, I took Lofton and Landon to join the fun. Of course, Lofton thought he was one of the big kids (as he calls them), and he joined right in with their teams. He did well; he scored a high of 70! He and Landon both enjoy all of the attention that they get from all of my students. It was a great night.

As for school starting, I am happy to say that things are great. My classes are going well, and the boys are happy in theirs. I am also happy to say that Landon hasn't cried one time when I've dropped him off, which is such a relief. They love their school, and when I pick them up, they don't want to leave, but this is due to the fact that it is usually outdoor play, and they both love the playground, their friends, and their teachers. One of Landon's teachers says that Landon does enjoy it a little more when I am around, which makes me feel good since he doesn't cry when I drop him off! Of course, I am thrilled that he doesn't cry and that he is enjoying school! So, so far so good. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Oh, I wish we could be there. Reesi loved Caleb so much. I am glad the year is off to a good start!