Friday, August 15, 2008

Safety First




Last night we decided to go for a bike ride, so Lofton started to put on his bike helmet. Of course, Landon wanted a helmet, too. So, since Lofton decided he'd rather ride his small bike to keep himself from having to wear a helmet, he gave Landon his helmet to wear. Then, Lofton tried on Phillip's, but he wasn't a fan of that one either. So, for Lofton I think it isn't safety first; he'd rather just not ride his bike! Actually, Lofton reminds me of myself except for when it comes to hose/tights/slips; I'd just rather wear pants! ha ha

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

You can never be too careful! Landon looks pleased with his protective headgear!

Joni said...

Reesi is all about safety first. Anytime I go into the parking lot and don't grab her hand she yells, "Mama, safety first. You forgot to hold my hand." It's good to see there are others out there like her!