Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decking the Halls










We put up our tree Tuesday night, and I gave the boys their ornament, which I do every year. This year I gave them a Nintendo Wii remote ornament to reflect their love for the Wii. They had fun trimming the tree, and they did a good job. Lofton is a little obsessive like me, and he strategically placed the ornaments on all sides. He even remembered where he put each ornament because a few I'd take off and put back in the box. He'd find it and say, "Hey! I thought I put this one right here on the tree."

3 comments:

Becky W said...

Love all the new posts I haven't seen! Your boys are getting too big and Levi is adorable!!! We will be in Nashville December 19-20 or 21. Enjoy the holidays!

Samantha said...

so fun!! we still dont have our tree up yet!!

Amy Griffin said...

love pantless Landon..perfect!