Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Year Older












We celebrated my 34th birthday at the Cheesecake Factory like we have the past 3 years. It has become quite the tradition to eat there and see Santa. When I told the boys yesterday that we were going to dinner for my birthday, Lofton remembered the cheesecake. Before dinner, Landon chose Oreo cheesecake, and when his meal come he said, "That is not what I ordered; that isn't oreo." However, by the time he finished his dinner, he decided he wanted Reese Cup cheesecake; he and Phillip split though I think Landon ate about 3/4 of it. Lofton and I split fresh strawberry cheescake and I ate 3/4 of it; Lofton just wanted the strawberries and whipped cream. After dinner, we visited Santa. Landon surprisingly climbed right on his lap; I think his email from Santa helped him overcome his timidness. Levi did great in the picture with all 3, but when it was turn for his picture by himself, he cried. He was ready for a bottle, and I hate that he cried since this is the year that he is supposed to be ok with it. Oh well, I guess Levi will have possibly 3 years of crying Santa pics as opposed to 2. Besides being with my family on my birthday, the best part was getting 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep; Levi gave me my birthday wish and slept through the night!

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Sounds like a great birthday!