Thursday, June 3, 2010

Visiting Mimi and Pop Pop

As soon as school let out the boys went to my mom and dad's for the week. They love spending time with their Mimi and Pop Pop, and they don't shed a tear for me while they're gone. In fact, Landon cried when I picked them up to come home. They had a fantastic time, and as much as I missed them, I did enjoy the break. Phillip and I went out to dinner with friends about every night; I, being in the nesting phase, worked my hiney off, and I laid by the pool and went to see Sex and the City.

The boys had fun too; they went to play putt putt three times; they went to Billy Bob's (which is like Chuck E Cheese) three times. Mom also took them to see Shrek. Then, when I went for the weekend to get them, we all went to Camden Park and Carter Caves. Landon loved Camden Park and rode the roller coaster at least five times. He also shocked me when he rode several other adult rides with my brother. They both loved Carter Caves and pretending they were Indiana Jones. Lofton swears he found an arrow head, and he was very interested in talking about Indians. We also toured a cave, and he thought it was too cool.

As always, it was great to go home to visit my family. Thanks, mom and dad for letting them come make some wonderful memories with you all and for giving me a break!

Here are a few more pics from Camden Park!




1 comment:

Joni said...

Don't you love grandparents!! The kids have so much fun and I love getting a break.