Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lofton's Graduation from Preschool


Sporting their new "big boy" hair cuts!










Lofton graduated from preschool for the second time; he graduated last year, but I didn't start him in kindergarten this year, so this was his actual graduation from preschool! Before we left for graduation, we all split a graduation cupcake.

His program was really sweet. They sang several songs for us parents before receiving their "diplomas." During their program, Lofton sang and did exactly what he was supposed to, but he laughed loudly every time someone talked in the microphone. He is still quite the ham and enjoys being the clown. During the slide show, he was the only child that I could hear; he kept laughing and pointing everyone out when their pictures came up. He had a good time and enjoyed the night. I can't believe that he is starting kindergarten in August. The time with him at home has really flown by; I am so glad that we waited to start him. It is the best decision I've made. He is very prepared. I know he'll do great; he is very excited about kindergarten!

(Look for more pics later; my camera battery died right after graduation, so I didn't get any pics with Lofton and friends. However, I had Amy take a few, so I'll steal them from her blog later)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

love the hair cuts!! They look so big!