Monday, June 21, 2010

Lofton's 1st Slumber Party

To celebrate Lofton's 6th birthday, he chose to have a slumber party mainly because he wanted to play Wii with his friends. I told him that he could invite 3 boys because four people can play Wii at a time and because I didn't think in my current state (big time pregnant) that I could survive with too many boys. He invited Jude, Jackson, and Justin, and with him and Landon, we had five total boys running around the house. They were all actually very good and hardly even played the Wii. They spent their time playing with toys and playing dress up. They were so funny because shortly after they all arrived, they broke out their sleeping bags and pjs to see what kind of pajamas everyone had! I am proud to say everyone was asleep (except for me) by 10:30, but I heard the laughter begin around 6:50am. Phillip cooked breakfast and then we took them outside for some redneck water park fun. Everyone left after lunch, and we took Lofton and Landon to see Toy Story 3 and to dinner. I am happy to say that I survived all the fun, but haven't been that exhausted in a long time!

No comments: